Generally speaking, you are looking for Setting 143:
Standard Generation Control:
- Press the SETTNG hard key
- Page down and look for a setting 143 “MACHINE DATA COLLECT” (settings are not in order, you may have to poke around)
- If you find the setting and it has ON or OFF next to it, your machine has MDC. Please set this to ON.
- If you cannot find setting 143, this machine will require our Legacy Connection Kit
NOTE: If the machine has a color display but no setting 143, you can check with your Haas dealer to see if it can be upgraded for MDC.
Next Generation Control (~9/2016 or newer):
- Early versions of the Haas NGC have setting 143, usually set to 0. Change this to 5051.
- If you cannot change the value from 0, your software does not have MDC. You will need to contact your Haas dealer for a software update.